See our office hours web page.
- Korean Religions
- Religions in East Asia
- October 2009 – June 2017, Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Arts, Religious Studies: Ph. D.
- September 2009 – present, Seoul National University, School of Humanities, Religious Studies: Ph. D. Candidate
- March 2006 – August 2009, Dongguk University, Seoul, Graduate School, Buddhist Studies: Master’s (M. A.) Degree in Buddhist Theory
- September 2005 – May 2009, Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Arts, Korean Studies: Master’s (Mgr.) Degree in Korean Studies
- September 2005 – January 2006, Kyunghee University, Seoul, Institute of International Education: Korean Language Program
- September 2002 – June 2005, Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Arts, Korean Studies – Religious Studies: B.A. Degree in Korean Studies (Summa cum laude)
- February 2013 – present, Charles Univ. in Prague, Institute of Philosophy and Religious Studies: Research fellow
- October 2012 – present, Charles Univ. in Prague, Dept. of Korean Studies: Assistant professor
- October 2012 – September 2013, Palacky Univ. in Olomouc, Dept. of Asian Studies: Assistant professor
- July 2010 – September 2012, Charles Univ. in Prague, Dept. of Korean Studies: Researcher
- March 2008 – December 2008, Buddhist Temple Jijang Jungsa, Gongju, Korea: Lecturer of Buddhist philosophy and Korean Buddhism
Publications from the Last Ten Years
Theses SupervisionA History of Courses Taught