PhDr. Milan Lyčka, Ph.D.
Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies
Místnost č. 225
Courses Taught This Semester
See our office hours web page.
- Phenomenology and Philosophy of Religion
- Jewish Philosophy
- 1979-1984 Study of philosophy, Faculty of Arts, Charles University
- 1984 PhDr.
- 1999-2000 Hebrew Study (University Ulpan), Tel Aviv University
- 2002-2008 Postgraduate Study of Philosophy, Faculty of Arts, Charles University (Ph.D.)
- in 1990-1997 and from 2001 onwards Assistant Professor at the Institute of Philosophy and Religious Studies, Faculty of Arts, Charles University
Publications from the Last Ten Years
Theses SupervisionA History of Courses Taught