Mgr. Matěj Král, Ph.D.
Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies
Místnost č. 220
See our office hours web page.
Courses Taught This Semester
- philosophical implications of the works of Franz Kafka
- didactics of philosophy
- since 2022 – assistant professor at the Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies, Faculty of Arts, Charles University
- since 2021 – assistant professor at the Department of Pedagogy, Hussite Theological Faculty, Charles University
- 2012 – PhD in philosophy, Faculty of Arts, Charles University, doctoral dissertation Nietzsche a Kafka (Nietzsche and Kafka)
- since 2009 – instructor at North Carolina State University European Center in Prague
- since 2005 – teacher of philosophy and introduction to social sciences at Gymnazium Na Vitezne plani in Prague
- 2004 – MA in philosophy, master thesis on philosophical interpretations of Franz Kafka’s work (Kafka. On the Question of Dialectics)
Publications from the Last Twenty Years
Theses SupervisionCourses Taught since 2005